- I submitted the first half of my NJ bar application;
- I still haven't heard back from the job I applied to in January;
- We went down to NJ for my sister-in-law's wedding;
- We found a home we loved, put in a bid, and the seller has accepted;
- I wrote an article on prescription drug abuse for publication by the NH Attorney General;
- We're planning for a trip to Disney World immediately after finals; and
- The school work is building as the semester comes to an end.
As you can see, I have a lot on my plate. I am now forcing myself to still find time for myself amidst all the things that need to be done.
The last time I blogged, I mentioned how I was setting myself up for diet failure with all the social events ahead of me (St. Patrick's Day, Wine Party, etc.). I was right. I gained two pounds. Then, I gained another pound after spending five days back home. Fortunately, I stuck strictly to my points this week, and I lost the three pounds I gained before PLUS another. Woot! Down four pounds! I'm sick of yo-yoing. I wish I could stick to my points for weeks on end. I can only imagine how much I could lose. Blah. I'm really going to try!
Total Weight Lost: 75 pounds