Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weigh-in

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've been gone for close to a month. Cut me some slack. Life has been crazy. In a nut shell:

  1. I submitted the first half of my NJ bar application;
  2. I still haven't heard back from the job I applied to in January;
  3. We went down to NJ for my sister-in-law's wedding;
  4. We found a home we loved, put in a bid, and the seller has accepted;
  5. I wrote an article on prescription drug abuse for publication by the NH Attorney General;
  6. We're planning for a trip to Disney World immediately after finals; and
  7. The school work is building as the semester comes to an end.
As you can see, I have a lot on my plate. I am now forcing myself to still find time for myself amidst all the things that need to be done. 

The last time I blogged, I mentioned how I was setting myself up for diet failure with all the social events ahead of me (St. Patrick's Day, Wine Party, etc.). I was right. I gained two pounds. Then, I gained another pound after spending five days back home. Fortunately, I stuck strictly to my points this week, and I lost the three pounds I gained before PLUS another. Woot! Down four pounds! I'm sick of yo-yoing. I wish I could stick to my points for weeks on end. I can only imagine how much I could lose. Blah. I'm really going to try!

Total Weight Lost:  75 pounds

No comments: