It's that time again. That's right; it's Tuesday already. I stepped on the scale this morning expecting a two pound loss. Unfortunately, I missed it by a pound. This makes two weeks in a row that I only lost one pound. I'm bummed, but: 1) at least it is a loss; and 2) I know where I am going wrong.
Where did I go wrong? This past week, I used 38/49 points. Bingo! I have to stop doing this. Weight Watchers says that you can use your 49 Weekly Allowance Points and still lose weight. It's true, but these one pound losses are not enough for me any more.
Looking back on last week's goals:
- I counted every point every day, whether I ate, tasted, or drank it
- I exercised three times last week (bike riding, dancing, and a long walk)
- However, I did not succeed at distributing my points evenly throughout the day. I'm still going far over my daily points at social events and not eating enough points on a day to day basis. I need to regain a balance again... which brings me to my goals for this week.
Goals for this week:
- Aim to use as little of my weekly allowance points as possible
- Exercise at least 3 times this week (at least one at the gym). This is going to be tough considering we are traveling to NJ this week for the home inspection.
- Make only one "not so great" food choice per "splurge" occasion. Eating out is inevitable for me, but I want to aim to make better choices.
- Shoot for at least a two pound loss next week!
Happy eating everyone!