Sunday, April 10, 2011

What's for Dinner?

 Asian Peanut Noodles with Chicken
Photo from SkinnyTaste.com
I know I'm always raving about Gina's website, skinnytaste, but I think I may have made my favorite dish by her yet! For those of you who don't know, Gina posts her own recipes equipped with nutritional information and Weight Watcher Points Plus values. I have loved practically everything I've made from her website. If you haven't already, you should really make something by Gina, whether it's juicy zucchini turkey burgers, spinach meatballs,  macaroni and cheese, or enchiladas. You won't be disappointed.

Tonight, we made Asian peanut noodles with chicken. It was SOOO good. I'm sure Dan and I will be fighting for the leftovers. The balance of sweet and spicy is delightful. It was very spicy, so you may want to cut back on the Sriracha. Dan's only suggestion was that I make it with udon noodles rather than whole wheat spaghetti. Next time we make this, I'll definitely add more veggies.  It serves six so I have some pre-made meals for this week. Oh, and we WILL be making this again... soon. I'm still so stuffed from one serving, which is very surprising. A serving, counting the pasta is 8 Weight Watcher Points+. At first, the point value seemed steep. However, that is a great amount of points considering it counts the pasta! I can't wait to have this again.

No comments: