Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Progress

My workouts and counting points paid off last week. I lost 3 lbs.! Woot woot! I'm on the verge of a new 10 bracket. Exciting! I also got over my weight loss plateau-- meaning I have finally dropped below my wedding weight, and I'm back to the stage where every pound I lose is the thinnest I've ever been. It feels good. I need to keep it up.

Unfortunately, I haven't counted points this week. I did work out once before coming down with "the plague." This is my second day with this chest cold, and I'm pretty sure it's bronchitis. I've been coughing so much my abs hurt. My whole body aches from running a fever constantly. You would think I would be less sick since I'm living a healthier lifestyle, but that hasn't been the case. I usually don't get sick, but I've been sick about three times this year and it's only February! To be honest, I think I never fully got over it the first time and it just keeps flaring up. I'm so ready to be over it and get back to losing weight. Blah.

Here's to 71 pounds!

No comments: