Thursday, March 3, 2011

Light Treat of the Week: Mini Babybel Light Cheese


I have to admit, I was hesitant about the cheese wheels at first. because I don't usually like low fat cheese. While they are very fun to open (peeling the strips to get the cheese out of the wax shell), I think the cheese smells a lot like string sheet (which I hate). Well, they really grew on me (and Dan). I really like the texture; it's dense like normal cubes of cheese. Most of all, I love that they are surprisingly filling. 

I find eating a mini cheese wheel and a couple slices of low fat deli meat (my favorite has been oven roasted herb turkey) is a great, high protein, low point snack. Each wheel is only 1 WW Points+. I often find myself eating this to hold me over to for my next meal... and because it's tasty. 


No comments: