Friday, February 24, 2012

Minor Setback

Just a quick update-- I've been hitting the gym hard lately, whether it has been yogilates, Zumba, or standard cardio. The other day, I returned to the C25K program and ran over three miles (in intervals) after dinner. The next morning, I was back at the gym dancing my butt off at Zumba to the point I was saturated and dripping with sweat (it was gross!). Today, I'm paying for it. My legs and hips are so sore that I couldn't sleep. It hurts to put weight on my legs so standing and walking are out of the question. I know I need to get back to the gym, but my body is protesting. To make matters worse, I ate about 56 WW Points+ yesterday after going hog-wild at a Japanese steakhouse (which was fantastic by the way) followed by frozen yogurt for dessert. 


1 comment:

Kim said...

You need to take it slowly first and then build back up you are putting too much on your body work out 3 times a week then up it to 4 then 5 etc. If you go in like a mad woman you will pay in the end lol. Good luck!