Not only have I not been blogging or counting points lately, but I've also stopped making good decisions as well: "Sure, I can eat peanut M&Ms for breakfast!" and "White Castle sounds like a great idea!" The buck stops here. I've been avoiding my scale. The number has climbed about four pounds, and I'm ready to find my zen again. I miss eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly.
Top 10 signs it's time for me to get back to Weight Watchers:
- It's getting very difficult to chose the healthy option when we're out.
- I having serious body aches from lack of daily movement.
- I starting to I forget what nutritional facts are used to calculate PointsPlus.
- I've picked up Dan's habit of having dessert each night.
- I couldn'tt find my where I unpacked my heart rate monitor from the move in August.
- There's nothing but dirty silverware in the dishwasher (in other words, I haven't cooked in ages).
- The produce drawer in the refrigerator is empty.
- I avoid the scale like it's the plague.
- I'm planning bike routes around my favorite bakery.
- I haven't had to buy new clothes in a long time.
Enough is enough. I just ate whopping 8 point breakfast, and I'm determined to stick to counting this week. Maybe I'll even hit the gym after dinner. One thing at a time...