Monday, September 12, 2011

FAIL



You have GOT to be kidding me. 

Today, after breakfast, I decided I was going to start logging my points again. Despite trying to stay within my daily point allowance, I exceeded my daily point allowance by FOUR points!!! Stupid lunch! Last night, Dan and I made mushroom risotto. It took forever to make, but it was well worth the time. Like usual, we ate leftovers for lunch. Well, the same risotto that is 5.5 points (under the old system) is 11 points+!!! That is insane! Then, the "homemade" dressing by Good Seasons dressing I made had the same points for two tablespoons as a half of a cup of my favorite homemade bolognese sauce.Unbelievable... This is a great example of why it is so important to know the points for a dish before you eat it. This is also why the WW Points system works for me-- without assigning points to each of these items, I would have had no idea that a little salad dressing is as bad as my ENTREE!!! 

Better luck next time. Happy eating, everyone!

No comments: