Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Too Busy to Chat

I'm sorry it's been so long since I have updated the blog. Since I last blogged, I went on a week-long trip to Disney World, graduated law school, and temporarily relocated to NJ to begin studying for the bar exam while we wait to close on our first house! Rest assured, I have not given up on my weight loss journey. My weight loss may have slowed, but I'm still determined to keep losing weight. 

Today is Tuesday... Weigh-in Day! Despite all my stress and cost-saving eating habits, I still managed to lose weight. I'm proud to report that I have broken into the next 10 pound range AND--- wait for it--- I finally surpassed by "short term" weight loss goal. When I was at my heaviest, this is the weight I thought I wanted to be. I always told myself that I didn't want to be so thin that I lost my curves. Needless to say, I can still appreciate my goal, but feel I can afford to lose another 34 pounds, especially considering my BMI is still close to obese. I'm supposed to go indoor rock climbing now that I reached a goal. However, I think we need to put the money towards something else right now-- like items we need such as a new bathing suit, washer/dryer,  lawnmower, etc. I'm boring... I know. Lol!

Total Weight Lost:  83 pounds 

3 comments:

Dan B. said...

I'm proud of you baby. Keep it going.

Kim said...

congrats! I too say that I dont want to lose my curves and was just thinking a couple days ago that I might change my goal weight lol. Idk yet but Congrats on everything and good luck on your exam when it comes.

Dawn said...

You go Kacie!!! I'm so proud of you!!! Lose curves silly girl...LOVE YOU MUCH!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
MOM