Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Our Bitchin' Kitchen

Dan and I have been spending some quality time in the kitchen lately. I realized that people are missing out on how entertaining we are when we cook so we agreed to start recording us cooking. I think it's amusing. The first few videos are fueled by alcohol, but it only adds to the entertainment value. Alcohol or not, we're an interesting pair.

As a teaser, here's our unedited footage of Episode 2-2: Cornbread. Enjoy!

Right now, we're in the editing stage... I say that, but we have no idea what we're doing. We got some video editing software, and Dan spent all night running something. All I know is that they're still not done "the first step." Blah. So, stay tuned for episodes of "Our Bitchin' Kitchen," where we make everything from pumpkin cupcakes to dinner from a box.  

In the mean time, happy eating, everyone!

No comments: